SUPERIOR BUILD FROM TOP TO BOTTOM
Included: 1 x CG5
- An exquisite translucent-dome tweeter reproduces the sparkle and clarity and of sound in real life, without a trace of sibilance. Extension to 35KHz ± 3dB, 40KHz ± 4dB.
- A perfectly dampened aramid-fiber woofer compliments the tweeter to perfection, with brilliant dynamics and detail. Vocals are bold and distinct in the midst of a sweeping soundstage.
- A masterfully crafted crossover network hides within the speaker bringing the woofer and tweeter together with flawless transition. Extravagant parts and construction maintain the highest sonic purity and maximize longevity.
- Compression Guide technology filters out cabinet resonance, eliminating coloration and low midrange muddiness. Clarity and imaging improve drastically.
- Front-ported enclosures ensure maximum placement versatility. Place the CG5 against a wall without sound degradation.
- Hand-painted gloss finish is included on every CG series speaker, at no extra cost.
- NEW tweeter control allows you to adjust tweeter level to accommodate room acoustics as well as personal taste.
BETTER DESIGN & FINISHINGS
Included: 1 x CG5
Woofer: 5.25” cast frame, aramid-fiber cone with Ferrite Magnet
Tweeter: 1” translucent silk dome, neodymium rare earth magnet
Frequency Response: 54-35,000 Hz ± 3dB
Recommended Impedance setting for amplifiers: 6 or 8 ohms (whichever is higher)
Sensitivity: 86 dB SPL @ 2.83 V, 1 meter distance
Recommended Power: 25-150 watts
Crossover Frequency: 2,500 Hz
Crossover Slope: 12 dB/octave
Crossover Parts: Air core coils, polypropylene capacitors, gold-plated binding posts
Tuning Method: Compression Guide™
Weight: 16 lbs.
Dimensions: H: 12 5/8” W: 7 5/8” D: 11 1/2″ (without grille 10 3/4”)